Saturday, July 2, 2011

Diet :Master Your Metabolism

So I found this in  Webmd !!! . I hate this website because I think I am always sick because of them. (that's a weird sentence)

Sounds fun !
Things you must eat on this diet. 
  1. Legumes (peas and beans)
  2. Alliums (onions, leeks, shallots)
  3. Berries
  4. Meat and eggs (this group also includes fatty fish like salmon)
  5. Colorful fruits and vegetables
  6. Cruciferous vegetables (such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower)
  7. Dark green, leafy veggies
  8. Nuts and seeds
  9. Organic, low-fat dairy
  10. Whole grains
Here's a great sample daily meal plan:
  • Breakfast: Scrambled egg whites, fried tomatoes, and a grapefruit
  • Lunch: Southwest chicken salad (recipe included)
  • Snack: An orange and a handful of walnuts
  • Dinner: Halibut skewers with eggplant, peppers, and onions
I completely stole this from the website.
Read more!

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/master-your-metabolism

No comments:

Post a Comment