Monday, January 31, 2011

Dress like TEA from SKins

So I am little addicted to Skins right now. I want to dress like them so badly. I love the use of laying and coloring. They look hot and I wanna look hot as well.  In  skins, Tea is the "sex-crazed lesbian". She dresses amazing in the show.

I love this outfit. This is a party outfit.
I realize that some people are on tight budget so all my items are from forever 21. TeaDraped Racerback Tank $4.50

    Bodycon Skort $5.50 
























Rock & Republic $ 278 ( I know... but forever 21 does not have one like this . This is for my ladies for have the money for it... I do not , so I found something like it)


Day-to-Night Blazer $27.80


 Leopard Mesh Demi Bra  $7.80  I think that a red bra will loook weird with a grey blazer 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment