Friday, January 14, 2011

Keyshia Cole Party Outfit


I am not that big of the a fan of Keyshia Cole. The song is okay but I feel that it can be better. Maybe it is because I hate the word "aint". I hate that word. 

But I do love her outfit and this makes a great party outfit.


 The reason why I love this outfit is that its very simple on top and the her jeans are like crazy colorful which makes sense. You NEVER want to do too much all over the place. Its rude ... to the eyes.
Her Hair is : Mohawkish
Her Make up: simple green but by its "Kush" color
Earrings : Hoop earrings 










Needs: Red Jacket
Return to Ann Taylor homepage
I love me some Ann Taylor.
Price is 150.00 but its as a 40% off if you use "entire40" coupon .

You can always use this for interview. I feel that everyone should have a red blazer in there closet. It makes no sense if you do not. I know it is a little expensive but it will last longer then cheaper clothes .




Needs: Black Shirtish
You can cheap and wear a black shirt or just go all out and where a black corset

Black Zipper Corset - 951484

Hot Topic Logo - Everything about the music 
Black Zipper Corset
$42.50 . 

This is perfect because the blazer is simple and the corset is crazy sexy .

Now the Jeans:  I can not I find the green and yellow pants/jeans but now I found awesome jeans


Machine Black And White Destroyed Skinny Jeans - 971595




I know super sexy !!!!!!!!
Only 34.50 !!!!

Then Rock it with black HEELSSS

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment